General Chat (OT)

Favorite cartoon mouse?

2017-09-29 17:25 #0 by: vendelay

Do you have a favorite cartoon mouse?

My absolute favorite is probably Miss Bianca, especially in The rescuers down under. She's so clever and brave and stunningly beautiful as well.

I also really like Remy from Ratatouille because he never gives up and he is so kind and sweet but he's probably a rat when I think about it... Hehe. I was gonna add Gadget from Rescue Rangers but I'm not sure she's a mouse either? Still love her though, just as Miss Bianca she always knows just what to do and is never afraid to do it.

2017-10-02 21:41 #1 by: Zickan

I also like Bianca, she got style and class. Gus from Cinderella is cute and fun. But those I remember the most that I liked as a child was Timothy from Dumbo, Jerry in Tom and Jerry.  Favorite was Fievel. But I don't know the movie title in English. Think the name is something with Amerika. 

2017-10-02 22:05 #2 by: vendelay

An American Tail! I remember having a huuuuuge cruch on Fievel but I can't remember anything from the movie Laughing

2017-10-04 09:01 #3 by: Zickan

#2 Thank you. I remember small parts from the movie. As of how he got his big hat. And living in liberty statue as it was being built. 

2017-10-04 09:50 #4 by: vendelay

I have to rewatch it, I don't remember any of those things hehe

2017-10-05 17:25 #5 by: Zickan

#4 Got the same idea. Do believe I got a bit upset or sad when I watched it as a kid.  And as my life is a bit rough right now. Would be a perfect movie to watch sone. 

2017-10-23 11:11 #6 by: Grodan

Hm... are there many Cartoon mice out there? I mean I only think about 4 (Mickey Mouse, Mimi Mouse, Bernard and Bianca) and non of them are a big favorite...

2017-10-23 15:42 #7 by: vendelay

Jerry (Tom & Jerry), Angelina Ballerina (loved this when I was younger hehe), Pinky & The Brain, the mice in Cinderella, that one from Dumbo, the detective Basil, probably someone in the movie Zootopia and probably many more!

2017-11-06 11:36 #8 by: Grodan

#7 Laughing

And... I notice... they are all like... stupid... is it just Disney that makes mice stupid?

hm...

Stuart Little maybe... or... no, I found them all silly and dumb! Mice are so much better then in fiction.

Anyway... found a list https://www.ranker.com/crowdranked-list/cartoons-and-comics-best-mice

2017-11-07 19:48 #9 by: vendelay

#8 Are they stupid? How is Angelina Ballerina, Jack (Cinderella), that one from Dumbo stupid?

There is anohter comment in this discussion. It is, however, only visible for logged in members. To read the comment, log in or register to become a member.