Annons:
Tag:ย photos-and-movies
Read 3741 times
autumn&spring
2018-02-28 17:28

My mice , Miimi, Liina, Rebel, and Sweetpea.

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

Starting a thread here with photos of my mice. Their Names are Miimi, Liina, Rebel and Sweetpea. In the hammock is Liina and Miimi ,

Annons:
autumn&spring
2018-02-28 18:42

Here are Liina and Rebels babies

Leia
2018-02-28 21:49

The babies are so so cuteIn love

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Evelina
2018-03-01 09:08

Oh the brown and white ones are so cute!

Grodan
2018-03-03 09:22

So nice and fun to see your mice. 

Now I know what markings you mentioned. Itยดs not a Standard marking but I guess it can go as Even. Itยดs a nice joker marking neither the less.

Host 4 mouse - Welcome!   <:3 }~~~

autumn&spring
2018-03-03 19:11

They opened their eyes today. ๐Ÿ˜

autumn&spring
2018-03-04 14:12

Pictures of Miimi will take a few days longer because of sadnes when I found one of the little ones lying there not moving. I just took him out put Miimi back in the cage. Will not disturb her and the wee ones for a couple if days now. It's a sad part of having mice when some babies don't make it to adukrhood for unknown reasons. ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ฃ

Annons:
Leia
2018-03-05 14:32

so sorry to hearBroken heartSad

All the best, Leia

autumn&spring
2018-03-08 01:19
Preview of image 1 of 2
Preview of image 2 of 2

Here are Miimi and Sweetpea. And a picture of their babies. There are 4 of them.

Leia
2018-03-08 12:01

awww look at them all cuddled up!In love how long do they spend sleeping?

All the best, Leia

Grodan
2018-03-08 14:13

#6 My condolences. But you still have some puppies. How many litters do you have?

autumn&spring
2018-03-08 14:53

There are two litters. One with 7 and the other with 4. The first ones are walking and eating real food. So sweet age. I thinking of keeping most of them. Lovely having many mice. ๐Ÿ˜

autumn&spring
2018-03-09 00:01

Miimis babies opened their eyes this evening. Lovely looking at them looking at me.

autumn&spring
2018-03-09 08:50

Im very pleased with the result. As I thought Miimi was too old to have more. 4 is okay. They look really great! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Annons:
autumn&spring
2018-03-16 15:13

Miimi is HUGE . She is probably going to have babies again tonight. I'm going to see if I can take pictures later. I moved her to a cage of her own.

Leia
2018-03-16 15:16

oooh, how exciting! How long are hamsters usually pregnant for?

All the best, Leia

autumn&spring
2018-03-16 22:31

Herr is Miimi. ๐Ÿ˜

autumn&spring
2018-03-17 23:21

Miimi had 9 babies. ๐Ÿ˜ She was sooo cute when she bit me when I took a quick look. Good I have thick skin๐Ÿ˜Š #15 mice are pregnant for 19-21 days. Miimi is a mouse . I think hamsters are pregnant for 21 days also.

autumn&spring
2018-03-23 19:08

Sorry I havent had time to update. I been seriuosly ill and in the hospital. Sweetpea is now in a cage with his two sons ๐Ÿ˜ one black and white and one grey and white. At least I think they are males! The brown and white are females. They are with sweetpeas sister now. I haven't checked out the other young mice yet. I'm taking picture tomorrow. I'm naming them tomorrow as well ๐Ÿ˜™

autumn&spring
2018-03-23 20:07

The pix is from Liina and Rebells babies. They live in their own Cage. Im separating males from femals tomorrow.

autumn&spring
2018-03-23 23:35

Okay me and My darn eyesight ! They are all four little girrls ๐Ÿ˜ and are reunited with each others and inside their aunt's cage. She seem happy to see them. What a surprise for her getting company!

Annons:
Leia
2018-03-24 13:19

sorry to hear that, I hope you're feeling better now.

All the best, Leia

autumn&spring
2018-03-27 02:29

Its not 9 babies they are 13 ! What a joy ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ’•

Grodan
2018-04-01 13:38

#18 Oh. Hope you are feeling better now.

autumn&spring
2018-04-01 19:37

Thank you. Im feeling better. I just need some more rest. I havent had time to take Pictures of my pets ๐Ÿ˜• but they are doing well. Im having a neurological disease. And got temporary worse. Good to have all the Mice keeping me company.. I send for food from the grocerystore. So we are doing great here. Im going to name them and take individual Pictures of the young ones. But not until tomorrow.

autumn&spring
2018-04-03 21:07

Here is sweetpea. I have named his and Miimis four dauthers, No picture of them yet. But their names are ; sugarpea, jellybean, ladypea, and ladypoh ๐Ÿ˜ Got a camera problem.

Leia
2018-04-04 14:30

So cute! thanks for keeping us all updated!

All the best, Leia

autumn&spring
2018-04-09 21:24

I thought ladypea was just fat ๐Ÿ˜Š but a moment ago I found new born mice ๐Ÿ˜ฎ. I hope she isn't too young. She is rather small. ๐Ÿ˜•

Annons:
autumn&spring
2018-04-13 20:01

Ladypea is Only 6 Week old ๐Ÿ˜ฎ and not ready fรถr having Babies. They died exept for the ones her mother .Mimii is taking care of. I though mice didnt get pregnant befor 5-6 weeks.

Leia
2018-04-15 15:45

It sounds as though you have lost a bit of control, have you considered finding some of the mice new homes? or maybe improving your breeding knowledge?

It may be in the best interest of the animals, it seems almost cruel to let babies have babies themselves.

All the best, Leia

autumn&spring
2018-04-15 15:50

It was by misstanke she got pregnant. Not on perpose. In off this fake forum no smart people here. Bad advice. No one here for Support. How could I know that a 3,5 week mouse could get pregnant? They nornmally do not. Fake forum fake advice fake people.

Leia
2018-04-15 15:58

I understand it was a mistake, I know nothing myself about mice. I use this community to see and learn from other people.

It seems we could all learn from Ladypea's pregnancy, be that the age mice can become pregnant, the age they should be pregnant or how to prevent early pregnancy happening in the future.  Maybe someone here or other information online would teach us how to separate litters and how to deal with females and males.

All the best, Leia

Leia
2018-04-15 16:22

I found this information on google.

After 3 weeks, and no longer than 4,  the babies should be separated from their mother. Females should live with females only. 

Males can live with other males until they are eight weeks old.  At 8 weeks they reach sexual maturity. Once a male is sexually active he will fight any new male he encounters, often battling to the death. This could explain why one of your mice started biting.

The website then goes on to say "Females can get pregnant at six weeks of age; males can breed by the time they are eight weeks old, so be certain you have them separated well before then."  and says "Unless you want to be overrun, youโ€™ll need to keep the boys and girls apart" 

Hence my suggestion of finding some of the mice new homes so you have full control and can enjoy the animals rather than worrying about them.

As I've said before, I am no mice expert, this is all information I found easily on google.

All the best, Leia

autumn&spring
2018-04-15 16:24

Some of the mice have new homes or else I would have hundreds of mice. I'm experienced breather of pets. I never had a mouse get pregnant so small. It's not normal. I can't remove the female before they are ready to leave their mom. And the nasty bite the small male had. I never seen that tiny mice attack each others. Adult males do that. Not small ones. He is fine now Stuart is really enjoying himself in his new cage. I don't need inexperienced people criticising everything I do. I done what I can to Help my animals. I might be better of talking to myself than be online if a forum that has people critisising me for not knowing things no one can know. I'm not God and neighter are any one else here. So far I'm had only good experience with my pets. No animal I ever had did get cancer. My hamsters lived longer than most I know of. My mice get really old allmost three years. I had a poodle that was so healthy people thought he was just half his age. I should not gone online here if I had known this is a fake forum. No one here knows anything! I'm leaving internet totally. I had it with fake people.

autumn&spring
2018-04-15 16:30

Why isnt lady peas sisters pregnant? They ought to be pregnant as well.

Annons:
Leia
2018-04-15 16:31

I am so sorry if I've caused any upset, I was only trying to show my interest and offer any Help and Support.Sad I was not meaning to criticise, I was trying to highlight the importance of finding solutions so it would not happen again. It is very clear that these animals are very important to you.

All the best, Leia

autumn&spring
2018-04-15 17:26

Do you want to read true stories or just fake ones? You can go to the library and read children's books! They have happy stories with happy endings! I lost a child during pregnancy. Why not have a go at me! Do it. Tell me how I must have smoked and drink during my pregnancy! Do it. You think you are so freaking perfekt! humans have misscarridges. Mice do too. Horses lose their newborns sometimes even if a vet is present! One has to accept the facts of nature. Pets are wonderful. One has to accept their are living beings! No one of either mice or hamsters or dogs or cats are perfect.

Scroll to top
Annons:
ย