Annons:
Taggeneral-chat-ot
Read 4460 times
vendelay
2017-09-29 19:25

Favorite cartoon mouse?

Do you have a favorite cartoon mouse?

My absolute favorite is probably Miss Bianca, especially in The rescuers down under. She's so clever and brave and stunningly beautiful as well.

I also really like Remy from Ratatouille because he never gives up and he is so kind and sweet but he's probably a rat when I think about it… Hehe. I was gonna add Gadget from Rescue Rangers but I'm not sure she's a mouse either? Still love her though, just as Miss Bianca she always knows just what to do and is never afraid to do it.

Annons:
Zickan
2017-10-02 23:41

I also like Bianca, she got style and class. Gus from Cinderella is cute and fun. But those I remember the most that I liked as a child was Timothy from Dumbo, Jerry in Tom and Jerry.  Favorite was Fievel. But I don't know the movie title in English. Think the name is something with Amerika.

vendelay
2017-10-03 00:05

An American Tail! I remember having a huuuuuge cruch on Fievel but I can't remember anything from the movie Laughing

Zickan
2017-10-04 11:01

#2 Thank you. I remember small parts from the movie. As of how he got his big hat. And living in liberty statue as it was being built.

vendelay
2017-10-04 11:50

I have to rewatch it, I don't remember any of those things hehe

Zickan
2017-10-05 19:25

#4 Got the same idea. Do believe I got a bit upset or sad when I watched it as a kid.  And as my life is a bit rough right now. Would be a perfect movie to watch sone.

Grodan
2017-10-23 13:11

Hm… are there many Cartoon mice out there? I mean I only think about 4 (Mickey Mouse, Mimi Mouse, Bernard and Bianca) and non of them are a big favorite…

Host 4 mouse - Welcome!   <:3 }~~~

Annons:
vendelay
2017-10-23 17:42

Jerry (Tom & Jerry), Angelina Ballerina (loved this when I was younger hehe), Pinky & The Brain, the mice in Cinderella, that one from Dumbo, the detective Basil, probably someone in the movie Zootopia and probably many more!

Grodan
2017-11-06 12:36

#7 Laughing

And… I notice… they are all like… stupid… is it just Disney that makes mice stupid?

hm…

Stuart Little maybe… or… no, I found them all silly and dumb! Mice are so much better then in fiction.

Anyway… found a list https://www.ranker.com/crowdranked-list/cartoons-and-comics-best-mice

vendelay
2017-11-07 20:48

#8 Are they stupid? How is Angelina Ballerina, Jack (Cinderella), that one from Dumbo stupid?

Grodan
2017-11-15 19:57

Well… hm… they are very much silly and not to be taken seriously…

Scroll to top
Annons: