Now it´s the time of year, in Europe at least, you can pick so much fresh green outside and give your mice.
Free and very nutrious.
I wash everything and let the water dry before I give it to the mice.
What grows were you live might be different from were I live (Sweden, Europe).
- all kinds of grass seeds (long grass with seeds on)
- ground elder (Aegopodium podagraria)
- dandelion leaves (Taraxacum)
- Soft branches with leaf from Birch, Aspen, Hazelnut, Apple
- plantain seeds (Plantago major)
- chickweed (Stellaria media)
- blueberry (whole plant with green)
Do you pick fresh green to your mice?
Let me know what.