Annons:
Tagbuy-sell-and-wanted
Read 4803 times
Zippietwo
2017-05-14 17:33

I want to get started with mice

Hi, my name is Nils and I would like to get 2 mice. I don't have a cage yet and I am looking for a good way to get started. I live north of Stockholm in Danderyd. Does anyone know a good store or a breeder that I can go to.

Annons:
Niklas
2017-05-14 20:05
Emmy
2017-05-15 13:47

Here are some breeders I found in and around Stockholm.

Tsunamis mousery (located in Partille, no mice available right now, although they have plans for this summer)

Häxans mousery (located in Hägersten, seems to have baby mice available shortly, don't know if they're booked or not though)

Yrrblossets companionmice (located in Karlskoga, also seems to have mice available in the near future)

Morakullans mousery (located in Bettna, seems to have baby mice available right now)

- Emmy

Hostess of Guinea Pig Savvity

Grodan
2017-05-18 18:31

Hello Nils, nice of you to join us.

Emmy gave a good answer. I think Häxans mousery is the best for you. The breeder is the chairman of the Swedish Mouse Club and can Help you in many ways. 

I suggest you go to SVEMUS homepage and find out more.  http://svemus.weebly.com/ (Under "Breeder"/"Uppfödare you will find contact information to the breeders.)

Host 4 mouse - Welcome!   <:3 }~~~

vendelay
2017-05-19 22:32

#1 I don't know anything about rats but I know that with other animals (like guinea pigs, hamsters etc) you should never buy from a shop (like Arkens Zoo). Can someone tell me if you should buy mice from shops or only from breeders?

Emmy
2017-05-21 14:23

#4 I'm no expert, but I'd say it always depends on what store you're considering buying from, rather than which type of animal you're looking to buy. And also it depends a whole lot on whether you intend to have them for company or showing/competing of some sort. I have no idea how many smaller pet stores there are in Sweden, but I think you'd be better off buying from one of those than from Arkens Zoo,  Djurmagazinet and other larger pet stores. But like I said, I'm no expert. I'd prefer buying from a breeder myself, but wouldn't mind buying from a small pet store if I onyl intend to have them as company. 🙂

- Emmy

Hostess of Guinea Pig Savvity

Grodan
2017-05-24 14:53

Host 4 mouse - Welcome!   <:3 }~~~

Annons:
Scroll to top
Annons: